skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Joe & Tyra's Talks Around The Fire
Around the Fire
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Evening at Elaine's
This is an experiment for me. I have never bloged before, so this evening at the inlaws, Elaine is giving me a lesson on how to set this up. The photos are from her camera.
1 comment:
Elaine
January 2, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Wow, Joe, I love that header photo!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Bonfire in Fairbanks
(1)
My Blog List
Arctic View
More From Creamer's Field
10 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(4)
▼
January
(4)
Getting warm
Tyra reading
Evening thought
Evening at Elaine's
About Me
Thoughts from Home
You will find out as you read the blog.
View my complete profile
Wow, Joe, I love that header photo!
ReplyDelete